Tuesday, September 23, 2008

PSA

As this semester has kicked into high gear, it has come to my attention (read: my wife keeps reminding me) that my time spent reading and writing online is significantly cutting in on my studying. The trouble is not just the time actually spent online, but the fact that I am constantly distracted by what I have read, written, or would like to write, particularly when in the midst of the frequent discussions that spring up around here.

Don't worry, though, I'm not giving up blogging or commenting. Rather, I'm going to limit my internet reading and writing to the evenings only, in hopes that this will reduce my distraction throughout the day. For the time being, therefore, don't be surprised if I don't respond to comments as quickly as I have been. On the other hand, if you'd prefer that your criticisms go unchallenged for as long as possible, feel free to post them really early in the morning! ;)

In any case, thanks to all my readers and commenters. It's your own fault, you know; you're just too darn interesting and engaging!